- Manuscripts are to be submitted to IJCRME Chief Editor at editor.ijcrme[at]gmail.com in MS Word format as per guidelines given in model paper.
- Submission of a manuscript to IJCRME indicates an understanding that the paper is not under consideration for publications with other journals.
- Once the paper is accepted, the authors are assumed to cede copyrights of the paper over to IJCRME. If any copyrighted material is used by the author, the author must take permission for the same.
- All the papers are refereed and acknowledged. Once accepted they will not be returned. However, if any of the authors requires copy of the same, they can either download it from IJCRME site, or send Email to the editor.
- Each manuscript must include a 100 to 150 word abstract and a list of 5 to 7 keywords. Manuscript should be in single column with single line space.
- Authors should submit proof readied and revised article. Before submission please make sure that your paper is prepared using the IJCRME paper template. This will ensure the speedy process for publication.
- A research article must have the following sections depends upon the type of paper such as Research paper or survey paper or study paper:
- Title of Research Paper
- Author’s Affiliation with Name, Designation, Department, College, Place, Country, Pin Code, Email, Contact Number
- Abstract With Keywords
- Background or Related Work
- Presentation of the Main Contribution of the Paper/ Scope of Research
- Proposed Methodology and Discussion
- Experimental Results
Copy Right: Authors shall be required to ensure that their papers submitted for publication are not violative of provisions of copyright act, whatsoever, in order to avoid legal complications in future. IJCRME will send the copyright form after accepting the submitted paper. Authors shall be required to transfer the copyright of each publication to IJCRME by signing the copyright form.
Review Process: All manuscripts are blind peer reviewed by the editorial board and assigned reviewers. Decisions will be made as rapidly as possible, and the journal strives to return reviewer’s comments to authors within 2 weeks. The editorial board will re-review manuscripts that are pending for revision. It is the goal of the IJCRME to publish accepted manuscripts within 2 weeks after submission.
Governing Law and Venue: These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India, without regard to its conflicts of legal principles. You hereby submit to and agree that the sole jurisdiction and venue for any actions that may arise under or in relation to the subject matter hereof shall be the courts located in Perambalur, Tamilnadu, India.